- Around the Sun Montessori will begin the enrollment process each December with currently enrolled students. Enrolled students will be given first priority.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students will then be placed into any available slots in January. Past families who do not currently have a child enrolled will be given second priority and must contact Around the Sun before February 1st in order to be placed. No placement can be guaranteed after this date.
- General enrollment will not begin before February 1st. Any enrollment forms received before this date will not be considered until February 1st nor given any priority. Openings will be filled starting February 1st, with priority given to families committed to staying through elementary. Please note, we reserve a limited number of Primary openings for children who are not fully toilet trained.
- After all openings are filled, a waiting list will be started. Your registration fee is required in order to be placed on the waiting list.
- A non-refundable deposit equal to one month's tuition is due for all enrolled students by May 1st. If enrollment takes place after May 1st, the deposit is due in full at the time of enrollment. Failure to pay this deposit will result in losing placement and the opening will be filled with another family.
Primary Class is Preschool through Kindergarten.
Elementary Class is 1st through 6th grade.